Why Choose Resin? Benefits of a resin bound surface
- Our bound systems are fully permeable to air and water – creating a sustainable urban drainage system [SUDs]. This means a hard landscape can be created without the need for planning permission.
Smooth finish with no loose stones
- It gives a seamless finish ideal for any application i.e. disabled access, pushchairs, children and bicycles.
- Long lasting surface for pedestrian and vehicular areas.
Design choice & flexibility
- Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes.
Unlimited colour range
- For bespoke, innovative designs.
- Resin bound minimises puddles, ice and growth of mould and weeds. All you need to do is jet wash/hose down and sweep with a stiff brush.
Why you should choose resin over block-paving, concrete or tarmac…
- Visually stunning
- Durable and super hard-wearing
- Smooth finish with no loose stones
- No messy site excavations
- Naturally drains water
- Weed resistant
- Low maintenance
- Anti-slip finish
- Better traction for cars and pedestrians
- 10 x more eco-ifriendly than concrete
- Doesn’t fade and discolour
- Massive variety of styles and colours
Up to 30% cheaper than tarmac and block paving if laid over a suitable existing surface
One of the main benefits of a resin driveway is that it can be up to 30% cheaper than tarmac and block paving if the existing surface can be cleaned up and repaired for the resin to be applied directly.
A FREE site survey can very quickly assess the existing surface’s suitability.
FOR A FREE QUOTE CALL:
08008589000 or PM us on Facebook www.facebook.com/capitaldriveways